Monday, June 4, 2007

AMBATCHMASTERPUBLISHER SEO CONTEST

AMBATCHMASTERPUBLISHER SEO Contest provided by Ambatch Team using a keyword "ambatchmasterpublisher."

When I was young, I never did well on any kind of competition. But now I enjoy competing with others, especially in this kind of SEO competition. ambatchmasterpublisher is the keyword and I'll do my best to win this competition.

One of my goals in this competion is to use every tactics I've learned for the past few years to optimize the keyword "ambatchmasterpublisher" and use both onsite and offsite optimization. I'm going to get backlinks as many as possible.

Well, I wish all the best to my fellow students for this competion. Remember, ambatchmasterpublisher is the keyword. : )

Best Regards,
Joseph Park
ambatchmasterpublisher

No comments: