Sunday, February 3, 2008

You Wanna Increase Website Traffic?

You Wanna Increase Website Traffic?

Have you ever wished that you knew Expired Domain Traffic Secrets to find the best expired domains out there for your online business *without* spending hours and hours of research?

Our of my own desperate needs, I've created this software to find the availability of both expired and popular keyword domain names to increase website traffic to my own businesses

I realized that it's so much easier to rank in the 1st page of a particular keyword if it had a good PageRank to start with and also if it has the keyword in the domain name.

So I created this software called Expired Domain Traffic Secrets using Overture database to find all the popular keywords and I made it so that I could turn them into domain names without any space between words.

This is multi-threaded and therefore, the speed is incredible. You can search the availability of literally thousands of domain names in a matter of seconds.

Then you can go to your favorite domain register company and register your expired or popular keyword domains. BTW, my favorite domain and hosting company is http://www.smartdomainhoster.com/.

Well, for more info, go to http://www.expireddomaintrafficsecrets.com/.

To your online success
Joseph Park

Expired Domain Traffic Secrets
Increase Your Website Traffic