Friday, June 22, 2007

Ambatchmasterpublisher Moving Is Complete!

Ambatchmasterpublisher moved to
another house in Surrey yesterday. The house is 14 years
old but it looks pretty decent and clean. It has big
backyard meaing Ambatchmasterpublisher needs to
cut the grass once every week in Summer... -_-;; but
I really like the house.

My wife Yoona didn't like it at first but she came to like
it now. It is a rancher house.

The move took about 10 hours yesterday. It started from
9am and ended at 7pm. I had no energy left to do any
Ambatchmasterpublisher SEO work
afterwards. But I managed to post a few blogs and pinged
them before I went to bed.

All Ambatchmasterpublisher's focus
right now is to see the position change at the last few
hours or so. Will it happen? Will see.

God bless.

Joseph
Ambatchmasterpublisher